Because we believe veterinary services for your pets to be as essential and important as medical needs are for your human family, we continue to stay open and ready to serve. Borrowing from some best practices across the country, ACT has found ways to keep the clinic open and safe for both you and for our staff. Effective March 21, the following changes have been made:
THE LOBBY IS CLOSED.
OUTSIDE CHECK-IN STATION:
- Pet parents are asked to check-in all pets at the Outside Check-In Station.
- After check-in, either return to your car or roam our large front field or sit in its Gazebo or on benches to await your pet’s turn for services. Important that you bring a bag to clean up after your dog.
- Please remember to maintain the social distancing guidelines of 6 feet apart.
- After each pet has been seen, the entire area is disinfected.
- Please expect extended wait times.
ANNUAL SHOTS AND WELLNESS – WALK IN AS USUAL:
- Shot clinic and regular services continue on a walk-in basis.
- Low-cost heartworm and flea medicines are still available. You can pick them up during your visit.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR DIAGNOSTIC EXAMS:
- Without a confirmed appointment for extended diagnostic services (skin issues, vomiting, etc), your wait time will be longer. This means that some who arrived after you may be served first.
CONTACTING THE CLINIC:
- For all appointments, cancellations, and questions, please TEXT us at 813-250-3900.
- Texts sent during regular business hours will be returned within an hour. (The same number can be used for phone calls).
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your pet’s appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time. Stay safe and well.